Flexibility is our middle name. Very often our clients have pre-determined budgets within which they must keep, and we're more than happy to work with any budget. We'll do our very best to ensure both your accountant, as well as the people you're feeding are happy. We have some indicative pricing below, but let us show you what we can do with what you can spend.
We can make your lunch-time function run smoother than ever. We deliver when and where you want, and our friendly staff will assist with menu planning if required, or we’re more than happy if you’d like to leave it up to us to make your platters interesting and varied, especially if you’re involved in regular weekly or monthly meetings with the same group of people.
Some examples of our usual lunch platters are listed below. These aren’t menu options, just examples of the type and quantity of food we’ll deliver, leave the planning and menu entirely in our hands.
We’re more than happy to cater for any special dietary requirements you have e.g. gluten-free, vegetarian or diabetic diets.
Our lunch platters are generally $18.95 pp (ex-gst) but we realise that sometimes a lighter lunch is required for various reasons, so we've added this to our options. (see below). Have a look at some of the comments we’ve received from recent customers to get an idea of the priority we put on service.
Examples - regular lunch
- Filled croissants, potato rosti, pastrycase savouries, sushi rolls, polenta cakes, fresh fruit, cheese & crackers & mini pecan tarts.
- Pumpkin & cumin pide, bacon-wrapped chicken nibbles, filled cheese puff, savoury brioche, sushi rolls, fresh fruit, cheese & crackers, chocolate & raspberry brownie.
- Filled bagels, filled English muffin, Yorkshire puddings, vegetarian frittata, sushi rolls, fresh fruit, cheese & crackers, fruit slice.
- Filled caraway & black sesame roll, vegetarian "sausage rolls", sushi rolls, pretzel slider, chicken tenderloin skewers, fresh fruit, cheese & crackers, louise slice.
- Filled wraps, mini sliders, bocconcini and basil bruschetta, calzone, pastrycase savouries, fresh fruit, cheese & crackers, citrus slice.
examples - light lunch
- filled brown seed rolls, crumbed chicken skewers, club sandwich selection, mini apricot macaroon slice
- filled wraps, assorted savoury scone scrolls, sushi rolls, mini chocolate brownie
- filled croissants, filled mini Englsh muffins, pastrycase savouries, mini lemon & polenta slice
- club sandwich selection, sushi rolls, fresh fruit, mini caramel slice
These are not menu options, just examples of the type and quantity of food we’ll deliver, leave the planning and menu entirely in our hands.