terms and conditions
- email is the preferred method of ordering. This way we both have a record of the details.
- although we will do our best to fulfill every catering request, the more notice we receive the better. Don't hesitate to contact us with very late orders, but we will be honest with you if we are fully committed.
- the more information you can give us regarding your guests, exact timing, exact delivery address, specific dietary requirements, etc., the better
- all prices mentioned on this website are exclusive of gst, as the bulk of our work is business-to-business. We're happy to put together a gst-inclusive quote for our private clients.
- at the time of your initial order, we'll open an account for you. We invoice our business clients at the end of the month, with payment expected by the 20th of the following month. We're quite happy to accept company credit cards, but would prefer these to be paid soon after the completion of the order.
- we accept all major credit cards, including American Express.
- there will be a $15 delivery fee for orders delivered under $100 (plus gst), and for all "light lunch" orders.